Saturday 29 May 2010

Heres what I bought

Here's a cap I bought and have received today

Superman shirt on its way
Ironman cap I bought still on its way
I wanted this hat but its rare and a limited edition so only a few were made and the only way to get it is to buy it off someone else and nobody is selling it in my size and the eyes glow in the dark which is a cool feature


I bought this iron man 2 shirt which is meant to look like the new armour from the film and the chestpiece glows as well, still on its way

And I bought 4 checkered shirts 1 with a hoody 1 with a tie lol 1 jacket and a belt also on its way still

the outfit from the previous post is out of the question now as the shipping charges were to expensive and also tax has to be paid for the items to enter the country which is more of a waste

No comments:

Post a Comment