Tuesday 25 May 2010

My Day Was Saved :) / Boobs & Burgers

So today I was hoping to go out with my buddy's Jade H and Jade L but apparently the lil chicken leg fetus face (Jade L) didn't want to come out oh well shit happens, life goes on (Our Saying) anyways again I worked my magic powers and got Jade H a day off work which was wasted as I didn't want to go out today as a pair I wanted to go out in a crowd of at least 3 because the more the merrier. Anyways today I done some designs from Hama beads for a necklace for by buddy Louis B, he wanted a custom Lady Gaga chain he's Gaga mad so i done some practice design not definite on them though he hasn't given me any ideas to work with so they might look a little poo but oh well.

Designs are not complete they need outlining and the colour shown aren't the final colours
oh one wiggled off the peg
A crazy design for a crazy guy
anyways enough of my waste beads

So after I told Jade that our outing today wasn't going to happen my dad came home and he said let's take the dog to the park and we can play catch lol (If you read the previous posts you would know I dropped my catch at cricket so I gotta lil practice and had fun with my dad for once. Good times, I didn't bring my camera but I found some pictures on Google and decided to use the instead lol, enjoy.

Not quite me but at least they're black LMAO


Then I found this and was like this is more like it Me = Chubby Kid, doesn't really look like me either but oh well

so when I got back home from the park my dad put on some burgers to cook and sent me to the shop to get some burger buns and also picked up a bottle of relish and just so happened to buy a Max Power magazine


Max Power, Cars + Sexy Women + Juicy Burger = Big Fat Boner and a satisfied tummy

 The burger meat was bigger than the meat lol and bigger than my head my dad laughed when he saw me bring back these small buns he was like didn't you see the burger I was like no then saw the burger and was like dammmmmmmmn, get in my belly.

The Co-operative seeded burger buns

Tesco Ultimate Burger - Now I know why they named it this

Branston Red Chilli and Jalapeno Relish

Tesco Mild Cheddar Cheese Slice

All these things combined created the ultimate burger and happiness in my tummy

No comments:

Post a Comment