Thursday 13 May 2010

My Morning Out With Rex

I decided to take a morning stroll through the park with Rex today and spotted a cloud which at first I thought looked like a dog but looking at it again It looked more like a koala bear so anyways that's the pic I took of the cloud, its sort of relaxing ain't it
Here's a Koala Bear to compare with my cloud picture for all of those who have no idea what a Koala Bear looks like. Note: I didn't take this picture

Here's a pic of my boy Rex chilling in the field chewing on a stick


Here's another picture I took on my phone, I thought this would be a good picture to take as I have a photographers eye lol. The picture doesn't lie people.

Anyways today was a good day twas relaxing and calm dogs in the park, birds in the sky, ducks and fish in the river and last but not least beautiful weather only wish someone came to accompany me today as Rex and I were kinda lonely yet we were surrounded by nature :)

No comments:

Post a Comment